#1 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:43 AM

Baby Faced Beauty / Youthful Beauty 동안미녀

DETAILS

Director: Lee Jin Seo (이진서) & Lee So Yun (이소연)

Scriptwriter: Oh Sun Hyung (오선형) & Jung Do Yoon (정도윤)

Also known as: Pretty Young Woman

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episodes: 20

Broadcast period: 2011-May-02 ~ 2011-TBA

Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Official site: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/babyface/

Other sites: DAUM NATE HanCinema

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SYNOPSIS
Jang Na Ra plays a 34 year old woman but looks like a woman who's still in her 20s.
She gets fired from her job and has to lie about her age in order to get hired for another job.
Choi Daniel plays a man who's rich and only dates girls younger than him. He meets and falls for Jang.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

Cast

Choi Daniel
as Choi Jin Wook
Choi Jin Wook joins a fashion company by abandoning his promising position
as the heir to the famous restaurant selling pork hocks.
He is a cute man in the drama; at the same time, he shows an obsession about his ex-girlfriend in the drama.
In addition, he experiences difficulties every time he works within the company,
so he will be fingered as someone to watch by his boss.

Posted Image

Name: 최다니엘 / Choi Daniel
Profession: Model and actor
Birthdate: 1986-Feb-22
Height: 186cm
Weight: 73kg
Star sign: Pisces

TV Series
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (tvN, 2010)
High Kick Through The Roof (MBC, 2009)
Good Job, Good Job (MBC, 2009)
General Hospital 2 (MBC, 2008)
The World That They Live In (KBS2, 2008)
Golden Apple (KBS2, 2005)

Movies
Peach Tree (2011)
Cyrano; Dating Agency (2010)

Endorsements
Lotte Pepero
Everland Resort
Ohttugi snacks
McDonald's triangular pie
Naver
SKT

External Links

Jang Nara
as Lee So Young
Lee So Young has an extremely young appearance and joins a fashion company by pretending
to be nine years younger than her actual age. She becomes successful both in her work and love in the drama.

Posted Image

Name: 장나라 / Jang Na Ra
Nicknames: Jang Nan Han Ya? (It means "Are You playing around?") and Tweety
Chinese name: 张娜拉 / Zhang Na La
Profession: Actress and singer
Birthdate: 1981-Mar-18
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 160cm
Weight: 45kg
Blood type: A
Family: Parents, a brother and grandmother
Talent agency: Pure Entertainment

TV Shows
Baby-faced Beauty (KBS, 2011)
Diao Man Qiao Yu Yi (2011)
Iron Masked Singer (2010)
Size 55 (TBA, 2009)
Good Morning Shanghai (2007)
Wedding (KBS, 2005)
Banjun Drama (SBS, 2005)
My Bratty Princess (CCTV, 2005)
Dou Kou Nian Hua
Love Is All Around (MBC, 2004)
Hello! Balbari (KBS2, 2003)
My Love Patzzi (MBC, 2002)
Successful Story of a Bright Girl (SBS, 2002)
Nonstop 2 (MBC, 2001)

TV Series Theme Songs
Fan Zhe Ba, My Bratty Princess opening theme song (2005) with Alec Su
Tian Bian, My Bratty Princess insert song (2005)

Movies
Girl's Revolution 麻雀要革命 (2007)
Oh! Happy Day (2003)

Awards
15th Chunsa Film Festival: Hallyu Star Award

Trivia
Education: Chungang University (Theater and Art degrees)
Hobbies: Cross-stitch
Specialty: Ocarina, dance and flute
Languages: Korean, Mandarin and English
Religion: Christianity

External Links

Ryu Jin
as Ji Seung Il
Ji Seung Il is obsessed with fashion in the drama.

Posted Image

Name: 류진 / Ryu Jin
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1972-Nov-16
Height: 185cm
Weight: 75kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Family: Wife/airline worker Lee Hye Sun

TV Shows
Call of the Country (KBS2, 2010)
Loving You a Thousand Times (SBS, 2009)
General Hospital 2 (MBC, 2008)
Powerful Opponents (KBS2, 2008) cameo
Mom Has Grown Horns (KBS2, 2008)
Capital Scandal (KBS2, 2007)
I Really Really Like You (MBC, 2006)
Ballad Of Suh Dong (SBS, 2005)
Three Leaf Clover (SBS, 2005)
Oh! Pil Seung And Bong Soon Young (KBS2, 2004)
War of the Roses (MBC, 2004)
Summer Scent (KBS2, 2003)
Trio (MBC, 2002)
Who's My Love (KBS2, 2002)
Pure Heart (KBS2, 2001)
Stock Flower (KBS2, 2001)
Air Force (MBC, 2000)
More Than Love (MBC, 2000)
Rising Sun, Rising Moon (KBS1, 1999)
In Search of Love (KBS2, 1998)

Movies
Dear Friend/Ghost (2004)

Recognitions
KBS Most Popular Actor Award (2001)

External Links

Hyun Young

Posted Image

Name: 현영 / Hyun Young (Hyeon Yeong)
Profession: Actress, Model, Singer
Birthdate: 1976-Sep-06
Height: 172cm
Weight: 51kg
Blood type: O
Education: Yong-In University

TV Series
Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors (SBS, 2010)
Bad Family (SBS, 2006)
The Secret Lovers (MBC, 2005)
Hello Franceska 3 (MBC, 2005)
Fashion 70's (SBS, 2005)
Hello My Teacher (SBS, 2005)
Fairy and Swindler (SBS, 2003)

Movies
The Perfect Couple (2007)
The Art of Seduction (2005)
Legend of the Seven Cutter (2005)
My Wife is a Gangster 3 (2005)
Princess Aurora (2005)
A Moment to Remember (2004)
Father and Son: The Story of Mencius (2004)
First Amendment (2003)

External Links

Kim Min Seo

Posted Image

Name: 김민서 / Kim Min Seo
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1984-Mar-16
Height: 166cm
Weight: 47kg
Blood type: A
Talent agency: KEYEAST

TV Shows
It's Okay, Daddy's Girl (SBS, 2011)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010)
Bad Guy (SBS, 2010)
I Love You (SBS, 2008)

Trivia
Education: Dankook University (majored in theater and film)

External Links

source : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/

#3 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts

NEWS

Jang Nara to star in a Korean drama for the first time in 6 years

Posted Image

Jang Nara, who has been predominantly active in China, will be appearing in a Korean drama for the first time in six years.

Shell be playing the title role for the drama, Dong-ahn Mi-Nyuh (loosely translated as The Young-Looking Pretty Woman). Jang Nara will take on a spinster-type character who was recently fired from her job and has to lie about her age in order to have a better chance at being hired.

The writer for the drama is Oh Sun Hyung who was also the writer for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

Source&Photo: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jang-nara-t...ime-in-6-years#

ҧ (Jang Nara) 칧ҹФ 'Baby Face Beauty' ͺ 6

ҧ ʵ㹼ŧҹФ÷Ἱŧ͹ҤѺͧ Baby Face Beauty (동안미녀)
¹Ѻ繡áѺФաͺ 6 ѧҡͧ Wedding ͻ 2548

ѧѴ ҧ Դѭ§ҹŧ мҹФ㹻Ȩչǧ觻á
ҧáشա͹¡ԡ㹷ش ¡õѴԹ㨹Դ鹨ҡ㨢ͧѧѴ㹨չͧ
ҧ Ѻҷӧҹյͧâͧ

˵عͧ Ѻҧҹ㹵ҧҧҹʵФͧ բѹ 22 չҤ
ҧ ͹¡ԡҹ㹵ҧȷ 繤㹡áѺҷӧҹ駹ҧ

Baby Face Beauty ͧǢͧ¡ҧ١͡ҡҹ еͧ ͡ع¡ 7
ҧҹ ͧ˵ءóشšͧԡԴͧͧԵԷҵҧͧ˭ԧءʡѹ

Фͧ鹽͡ûоѹͧ ͫ͹ͧ ͧع ҢͧŧҹФ Gamimho : Tale of the Fox's Child
мӡѺ ըԹ ¨չѡʴСͺ仴 , ժͧ ٨Թ

Baby Face Beauty Ἱ͡ҡ 2 Ҥ

: PINGBOOK ENTERTAINMENT http://www.pingbook.com

Jang Nara to make her drama comeback

Posted Image

Jang Nara (Sky and Ocean, My Love Patzzi) has just signed on for her return to the k-drama scene, a much-anticipated comeback to the small screen since shes been conspicuously absent for six years. Shell be headlining a new KBS2 Monday-Tuesday romantic comedy called Youthful Beauty [동안미녀] (which could be translated a number of ways, like Baby-faced Beautiful Girl or the likes thereof). Well, if there was ever a perfect person to cast as an eternally baby-faced girl, Jang Nara is IT.

Shell be playing a thirtysomething single woman with an eternally youthful appearance. Soherself? The character will be a Candy-type, someone whos saddled with family debt, who has only a high school degree and a plucky spirit to get her toward her dreams. She starts out in the drama getting hired for a dream job because of her assumed youth, and then promptly fired when they find out her real age. Aw. Life is cruel sometimes.

But she dreams of becoming a fashion designer, and despite being handicapped with bad credit and family responsibility, she throws herself headlong into her dream. Its described as a story about finding yourself and discovering love, in a cute petty bickering kind of Spring romance. Well, that just sounds utterly adorable.

The drama comes from writers Oh Sun-hyung and Jung Do-yoon (Gumiho: Tale of the Foxs Child) and PD Lee Jin-seo (Birth of the Rich). It sounds like the perfect comeback vehicle for Jang, whos basically a walking-talking version of this character in real life, you know, minus the underdog part. The real question is who theyll cast opposite her in the bickering romance. Let the speculation begin!

Youthful Beauty will follow Crime Squad and premieres on May 2 on KBS2.

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/jang-nar...drama-comeback/

Upcoming Korean drama "Pretty Young Woman"

Posted Image

Added the upcoming Korean drama "Pretty Young Woman"'s page to HanCinema database

"Pretty Young Woman" (2011)

Directed by Lee Jin-seo, Lee So-yeon-I

Written by Jeong Do-yoon, Oh Seon-hyeong

Network : KBS

With Jang Nara, Choi Daniel,...

Mon, Tue 21:55
Synopsis
A drama about a woman in her 30s getting a job in a clothing company as her 7 years younger sister and the events that follow.
A romantic comedy about the ever so young looking lead character who overcomes her handicap of being a credit delinquent and having only a high school diploma, fullfilling her dreams and love.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2011/05/02

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/upcoming-korean-d...oman-28540.html

Hyeon Yeong, comes back with "Pretty Young Woman"... fans look forward to her unique voice

Posted Image

When news about all-around entertainer Hyeon Yeong coming back with a drama after 5 years of absence got out, fans responses have been tremendous.

She has been cast for KBS 2TV's "Pretty Young Woman" (written by Oh Seon-hyeong and produced by Lee Jin-seo).

This is the first time she will be on screens after "Bad Family" in 2006.

Hyeon Yeong will be forming a competition in the drama as a college professor and high school classmate of Lee So-young (Jang Nara), the 32 year-old lead character with the youngest looking face.

Hyeon Yeong's management revealed, "As much as she is looking forward to a come back, she is researching and working hard on her new character. She is an actress of many talents and she should add to the building of interest and viewing pleasure in "Pretty Young Woman"".

Those who have heard of the news look forward to her act and respond tremendously.

Netizens say, "Will she be work off her unique appeal in the drama?", "Her feisty voice on screens", "Show us your bright and liveliness!", "You look young enough to say you're the same age as Jang Na-ra".

Meanwhile, "Pretty Young Woman" is a romantic comedy drama about a thirty four-year-old, young looking character overcoming the handicap of being a credit delinquent and forming her love and dreams. The cast includes, Jang Nara, Choi Daniel, Ryoo Jin, Kim Min-seo and more.

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/hyeon-yeong-comes...oice-28646.html

Youthful Beauty Hold 1st Script Reading

The cast of 'Youthful Beauty' met on the 16th for the first script rehearsal.
The four leads (Jang, Choi, Ryu, and Kim) were present along with Hyun Young and Hong Rok Gi.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

credits : http://news.nate.com.../20110322n17968

Cast of new KBS series "Baby Faced Beauty" hold first script reading
Posted Image

The main cast of an upcoming KBS series whose working title is "Baby Faced Beauty" has held their first script reading session, according to the show's promoter EM.COM on Tuesday.

EM.COM revealed several pictures of show's stars Jang Nara, Choi Daniel, Ryu Jin, Hyeun Young, Hong Rok-ki and the crew of "Baby Faced Beauty" attending the session on March 16 in Seoul, South Korea.

"The atmosphere is usually full of tension and the actors are nervous for first scripts reads but it was quite different this time since the actors created a harmonious environment and showed great acting skills," a producer from the show was quoted as saying.

"Baby Faced Beauty," helmed by directors Lee Jin-seo and Lee So-yeon, tells of 34-year-old Lee So-young (played by Jang) who lies about her age and begins working at a textile company and meets Choi Jin-wook (played by Choi) who falls in love with her.

The show will hit the airwaves every Monday and Tuesday nights starting May 2 after current series "Detectives in Trouble" ends its run.

Jang, who will be making her local small screen return after six years, made her debut in 2001 as a singer, releasing a number of hit albums and songs such as "Sweet Dream" and "April Story." She expanded her career into acting with roles in the popular sitcom "Non Stop 2" (MBC, 2001) and "Successful Story of a Bright Girl" (SBS, 2002).

Choi Daniel made his debut in 2005 with a role in KBS' TV series "Golden Apple" and has since appeared in "World's Within (KBS, 2008)" and "Good Job, Good Job (MBC, 2009)."

He rose to stardom after starring in MBC's daily sitcom "High Kick 2" alongside Hwang Jung-eum and Yoon Si-yoon. He has also made his debut in the big screen in "Cyrano Agency" opposite Park Shin-hye and Uhm Tae-woong.

source : http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...032213140163422

Kim Min Seo joins cast for upcoming KBS drama, Baby-faced Beautyby Kingpolo
on March 23, 2011 at 5:05 am

Posted Image

Actress Kim Min Seo has officially been casted for an upcoming KBS drama title, Baby-faced Beauty.

Working alongside Daniel Choi and Jang Nara, Kim Min Seo will play the role of a fashion designer who gets fired from her job at the age of 34; she then decides to lie about her age in order to receive a better chance at getting hired elsewhere. The drama has been described as being more of a romantic comedy, which surprised many netizens as they were expecting something more serious.

Shortly after she joined the cast, Kim Min Seo stated, I was found as all-around attractive, so Im expected to play my character real well. Hopefully, I am the right person; Ill work my hardest.

The drama will broadcasting its first episode on May 2nd.

Sourc & Photo: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-min-seo...y-faced-beauty#

New actress Kim Min-seo is turning into a flawless designer in KBS drama Baby-Faced Beauty.

Kim Min-seo will play Yoon-seo, who studied abroad and is now working as a manager of a design team. Yoon-seo, who is from a wealthy family, is a perfect woman with talents and great personality. The character will also be in a love triangle with her lover Seung-il (Ryu Jin) and Jang Na-ra.

Kim Min-seo explained, I longed for a character that is even more attractive than Cho-seon from Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and Yoon-seo was the one. She added, She is a round character who can show various sides of her depending on the situation and the person she is dealing with. You will meet a new side of me.

Drama Baby-Faced Beauty, which attracts attention with the return of Kim Min-seo as a perfect designer, will be premiered on KBS 2TV on May 2nd.

credit : http://news.nate.com.../20110324n25587

Թ (Kim Min Seo) ʴФͧ Baby-faced Beauty

ѡʴ˭ԧԹ (Kim Min Seo) ١С繹ѡʴ˭ԧФͧ Baby-faced Beauty ͧҧʶҹ KBS ҧ繷ҧ

觨ʴ Ѻ Daniel Choi Шҧ (Jang Nara) ¤Թ⫨ѺῪ蹴 ١͡ҡҹ͹ 34
͵ѴԹͷҹաҷ Фͧ͡Ԥš Թ緻Ҵ ¤ҧҴҨФ÷͡´

Թ⫡ ѹ֡ͧʹ Щй鹩ѹҴҩѹе㨹ʴշش ѧҧ觩ѹ繤 ѹеҧշش!

Фè͡ҡȵ͹áѹ 2 Ҥ

source : http://www.blike.net/news/2011-03-24/20875...by-faced-beauty

Upcoming KBS Drama Pretty Young Woman Holds Script Reading with Leads Jang Nara and Daniel Choi
Posted on March 23, 2011 by ockoala

Posted Image

Upcoming KBS Mon-Tues drama Pretty Young Woman (also known as Youthful Beauty or Baby-Faced Beauty) held its first script reading session yesterday. This will be Jang Naras return to K-dramas after working almost exclusively in China for the last few years. Her leading man has been confirmed as Daniel Choi, and the drama is directed by the PD who did Birth of the Rich and written by the scriptwriter that brought the fusion sageuk Gumiho: Revenge of the Fox Child.

Yall know I cant stand Jang Nara, but I admit to being curious about this drama which has Jang Nara playing a forever youthful scrappy young woman who uses her innocent looks to succeed and get her way in life. She assumes the identity of her younger sister by seven years and gets a job at a clothing company. Surprisingly, Daniel Choi and Jang Nara actually look really cute together.

Honestly, while I think Jang Naras acting is annoyingly OTT, my dislike of her is likely compounded by her always playing shrilly and screechy characters I hate with the heat of a thousand suns (Success Story of a Bright Girl, My Love Patzzi). Perhaps this drama will change of my opinion about her. Who knows, stranger things have happened. Pretty Young Woman premieres in May after Crime Squad.

source : http://koalasplayground.com/?p=6229

Actress Oh Yeon Seo joins the cast of 'Baby-faced Beauty'

Posted Image

credit : http://news.nate.com.../20110324n05410

Jang Na Ra and Daniel Choi Act Together in Youthful Beauty
[2011-03-23]

Actress Jang Na Ra, who is making a comeback to Korean dramas after a six-year break, and actor Daniel Choi, who is the most promising rising star in 2011, will have a romance together in the drama. Cast members of the KBS drama Youthful Beauty (working title, written by Oh Sun Hyung and Jeong Do Yoon, directed by Lee Jin Seo and Lee So Yeon) gathered for the first time for practicing reading the script on March 16 at 3pm. The main actors Jang Na Ra and Daniel Choi and other supporting actors such as Ryu Jin, Hyun Young, Hong Rok Ki, and Yoon Hee Seok have reportedly been praised highly for their enthusiastic acting practice as if it were the real film set. Look at the stills taken at the venue where the script reading was held for the highly anticipated drama Youthful Beauty.

Jang Na Ras perfect match with the character with her youthful appearance
Posted Image

Jang Na Ra plays the female protagonist named Lee So Young who has an extremely young appearance and joins a fashion company by forging her age as nine years younger than her actual age. She becomes successful both in her work and love in the drama. Even though she is making a comeback to Korean dramas after six-year break, she shows off best acting while practicing. She reportedly made other cast members laugh while spitting out strong lines that included swear words without any hesitation. In particular, her spotless skin that does not require any make-up made the other cast members surprised. Other actors even said, You look like a middle school student and You perfectly match with the character in the drama.

Rising star Daniel Choi transforms into cute and obsessed man.
Posted Image

Daniel Choi, who is now enjoying great popularity as an actor, will play the male protagonist named Choi Jin Wook who joins a fashion company by abandoning his promising position as the heir to the famous restaurant selling pork hocks. He is a cute man in the drama; at the same time, he shows an obsession about his ex-girlfriend in the drama. In addition, he experiences difficulties every time he works within the company, so he will be fingered as someone to watch by his boss. Daniel Choi reportedly acted enthusiastically and created a friendly atmosphere in the practicing room with his extraordinarily witty and friendly personality. He also made other actors surprised when he suddenly stood up from his seat as indicated in his lines.

Ryu Jin, Hyun Young, and Hong Rok Ki will play charming characters in the drama.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Actor Ryu Jin, who has an ideal height, will play a character obsessed with fashion in the drama. He set the mood in the drama with his low voice. Actress Kim Min Seo, who had appeared in the drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," drew attention with her great acting ability uncharacteristic of a rookie actress. Hyun Young appeared in the drama after a long break, but she enthusiastically participated in the practice and created a lively atmosphere in the room with her unique voice. Pleasant actor Hong Rok Ki also raised anticipation about the drama.

The director, Lee Jin Seo, and writers of the drama, Oh Hyung Sun and Jeong Do Yoon, were reportedly satisfied with the cast members' acting abilities and their complete immersion that they had shown while practicing reading the script.

"Youthful Beauty" will be a romantic comedy drama in which a thirty four year-old woman achieves her dream and love by overcoming her handicap of age and educational background with only her absolutely young appearance. It will begin airing from May as a follow-up drama to "Detectives in Trouble."

Writer: KBSi Jin Young-ju
Resource: EMCOM
Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi - Any illicit reproduction and distribution is prohibited.

source : http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...iew.html?No=897

Actor Choi Daniel begins shooting for new MBC drama
2011:03:25

Posted Image
Korean actor Choi Daniel on MBC's upcoming series "Baby Faced Beauty" [EM.COM]

Korean actor Choi Daniel has taken part in the first shoot for an upcoming MBC drama, according to the show's EM.COM on Friday.

EM.COM announced in a press release that Choi, who plays the role of Choi Jin-wook working as a merchandiser for a fashion company in the new series titled "Baby Faced Beauty," filmed his first scene with co-star actress Kim Min-seo in Seoul on March 23.

Choi, Kim and the other actors showed professionalism and great acting skills while shooting on the busy streets of Seoul, an official from the show was quoted as saying. If things continue to go they way they are right now, we expect the series to be a hit.

"Baby Faced Beauty," helmed by directors Lee Jin-seo and Lee So-yeon, tells of 34-year-old Lee So-young (played by Jang) who lies about her age and begins working at a textile company and meets Choi Jin-wook (played by Choi) who later falls in love with her.

The drama is set to hit airwaves every Monday and Tuesday nights starting May 2 after current series "Detectives in Trouble" ends its run.

Choi Daniel made his debut in 2005 with a role in KBS' TV series "Golden Apple" and has since appeared in "World's Within (KBS, 2008)" and "Good Job, Good Job (MBC, 2009)."

He rose to stardom after starring in MBC's daily sitcom "High Kick 2" alongside Hwang Jung-eum and Yoon Si-yoon. He has also made his debut in the big screen in "Cyrano Agency" opposite Park Shin-hye and Uhm Tae-woong.

source : http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...032514534594894

Debut 10 years Jang Nara, "Nothing has changed..."
2011:03:29

Posted Image

Jang Nara is looking forward to her 10th year anniversary since debut and she says thanks to fans.

She uploaded some writing on her homepage saying, "I bury my face in tears, it feels like the day I made my debut was yesterday but now 10 years have gone by. Nothing has changed but 10 years...To think about, there have been foolish, silly and useless happenings but the past 10 years have been great because of you fans and because of you I bravely walked through the 10 years".

Jang Nara has her 10th year anniversary coming up this 2nd of May. This day is also the first day of her new comeback drama "Pretty Young Woman".

Jang Nara said, "I was surprised when I was offered the role for "Pretty Young Woman" the first time. Coincidently it was scheduled for the 2nd of May too. As it is my anniversary date, to tell you honestly I decided I should do this drama before I even read the script".

She continued, "We are going around Yeoui-do, Gangnam and Mapo shooting the drama and it's fun. Thanks to a great director and great staff I work happily and I am enjoying shooting the drama".

She concluded, "The last 10 years, there have been many difficulties but now that I look on them I'm just thankful. I will continue to be hard working".

Source : http://www.hancinema.net/debut-10-years-ja...ed---28849.html

Jang Nara to celebrate ten years in entertainment industry
2011:03:30

Posted Image
Hallyu star Jang Nara on the set of upcoming KBS drama "Baby Faced Beauty." [EM.COM]

Hallyu star Jang Nara has expressed her feelings on celebrating her tenth year in the entertainment industry.

Jang wrote a message on her official website on Wednesday saying, "At first, I was surprised to have been asked to be part of 'Baby Faced Beauty' and it's such a coincidence that the first episode will air on May 2 which is exactly ten years since I have been in this industry. I felt that I had to do it even before reading the script."

The actress went onto say that she was "extremely happy" that she will be able to see her local fans through the drama on the anniversary of her tenth year, adding "It feels like it was just yesterday that I felt nervous debuting with song 'Burying My Face In Tears' but ten years just slipped by. Ten years when nothing has changed..."

"I hope that 'Baby Faced Beauty' will be my ten year anniversary present to my fans and I will work hard and go all out for this production," Jang wrote. "We have been busy shooting the drama in several cities in Seoul and it feels good working with a great director, staff and co-stars."

She ended the message by thanking all her fans who have supported and shown their love for her during the ten years.

Jang made her debut as a singer in 2001, releasing a number of his albums and songs such as "Sweet Dream," "I am a Girl" and "April Story." She expanded her career into acting with roles in the popular sitcom "Non Stop 2" (MBC, 2001) and "Successful Story of a Bright Girl" (SBS, 2002).

She is currently preparing to make her small screen comeback after a six year hiatus in the upcoming KBS drama tentatively titled "Baby Faced Beauty" alongside actor Choi Daniel.

Posted Image
Korean actor Choi Daniel (left) Hallyu star Jang Nara (right) on the set of upcoming KBS drama "Baby Faced Beauty." [EM.COM]

source : http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...033010110381259

Hyun Young is nervous about acting again in KBSs Dong-ahn Mi-Nyuh
by skang90 on March 30, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Posted Image

The talent with the unique nasal voice, Hyun Young, is once again becoming an actress after five years away from the scene. She will play the role of Jang Naras high school friend, as well as a clothing design professor in the new KBS drama Dong-ahn Mi-Nyuh (Baby-faced Beauty).

Hyun Youngs filming started on March 27th at a college campus, and the first scene filmed was of her meeting Jang Nara, her high school acquaintance, coincidentally.

This is her first acting role since her appearance in the SBS drama Bad Family, and for the role, she changed her hairstyle and wore shorts and a chiffon blouse to portray a college clothing design professor.

After her first filming was over, Hyun Young modestly commented, Im nervous because I havent filmed in a while, but Im happy.

Her hardworking attitude and drive for perfection inspired staff members. She also had very good chemistry with the other actors and the staff despite her long hiatus from acting.

Dong-ahn Mi-Nyuh will air its first episode on May 2nd.

Source & Photo: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/hyun-young-...ng-ahn-mi-nyuh#

Jang Naras face is even smaller than an iron
by phenom on March 31, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Singer-actress Jang Naras extremely small face has generated buzz across the internet.

On March 30th, a picture of Jang Nara during the filming of KBS 2TVs upcoming drama Babyface Beauty spread across online community bulletins.

Matching the title of the drama, she is sporting a cute apple hairstyle while holding an iron. However, netizens were more interested in the iron than her cuteness. Jang Nara, who has always been known for being petite, shocked fans because her face was even smaller than the iron.

Netizens posted, Her face must really be small. Its even smaller than an iron, Shes like a cartoon, From the title of the drama, everything about this project is made for Jang Nara.

Meanwhile, Babyface Beauty, starring Jang Nara, Choi Daniel, and Ryu Jin Ee, will air its first episode on May 2nd.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jang-naras-...r-than-an-iron#

TV actress Kim Min-seo, who had let her hair grow long for three years, got a haircut for the drama Baby-Faced Beauty.

Posted Image

Baby-Faced Beauty is a romantic comedy drama about a 34-year-old woman who lies about her age and joins a fashion company after getting fired from her old job. In the drama, Kim Min-seo plays Jeong Yoon-seo, a superior girl who has everything.

Kim Min-seo got a haircut to play Yoon-seo who gives off her charms as a confident woman. Kim Min-seo said, As my face gets more exposed due to short hair, I am paying greater attention to my facial expressions.

Baby-Faced Beauty, attracting attention with the change of Kim Min-seo, will be premiered on KBS 2TV on May 2nd.

<국제TOSEL위원회 제공>

superior: 우월한, 뛰어난

give off ones charms: 매력을 발산하다

get exposed: 들어나다

credit : Sportsworldi.com

#4 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts

Photos from Jang Naras Baby-Faced Beauty

by javabeans/March 31, 2011
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/photos-f...y-faced-beauty/

Posted Image

With the upcoming KBS drama Baby-Faced Beauty, actress-singer Jang Nara has her first Korean drama in, oh, EVER shes been busy in China for the bulk of the last seven or eight years, and has consequently been pretty absent from the Korean entertainment scene. So already this is more than weve seen of her in ages, starting with the poster shoots (directly above and below) and the behind-the-scenes shots from the dramas set.

The crazy thing is, if you compare Jang from her prior dramas back in the early 2000s, she actually looks exactly the same now. She just turned 30 this month, but she may as well have stepped right out of My Love Patzzi or Wedding. Minus the awful orange hair that was so popular back in the day, that is.

So she fits right in playing the 34-year-old lead, a woman whose baby face is her one advantage to offset her lackluster educational background (a mere high school degree) and her bad credit history. Her appearance allows her to pretend to be nine years younger in order to get a job working for a fashion design company.

Posted Image

Her romantic lead is played by Daniel Choi (Cyrano Dating Agency, High Kick Through the Roof), who eschews the family jokbal (pork feet) restaurant he is to take over and instead joins the fashion company as well. I wonder if their dynamic goes from him thinking hes the experienced oppa to realizing shes actually his noona. (This dynamic is one of the only things I liked about the otherwise forgettable 2006 drama Fireworks, where Kang Ji-hwan starts out treating Han Chae-young like shes his annoying kid sister, then has to correct himself later when she reveals her age AND becomes his workplace superior. Hijinks ensued for about four hilarious episodesbefore that drama went to hell.)

Other members of the cast include Ryu Jin, the guy who took charge of the funny and underwatched My Country Calls, as well as MC/actress Hyun Young (Bad Family), who by the way had copped to lying about her age (a common industry practice usually instigated by nervous management). She plays Jang Naras high school classmate and a professor of fashion design, and should be a solid comic addition.

(In fact, Baby-Faced Beauty also initially reported casting Lee Shi-young, another actress whod started out listing herself as younger than her age, although her name has dropped from the roster.)

Posted Image
Kim Min-seo, Ryu Jin, Hyun Young, Oh Yeon-seo, Yoon Hee-seok

Instead we have Kim Min-Seo, who played gisaeng-assassin Cho-sun in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and the dead girlfriend in Bad Guy. Shell play a design team leader who studied abroad, who gets into a tricky love rectangle with Jang Nara, Daniel Choi, and Ryu Jin.

Oh Yeon-seo (Dong Yi, Merchant Kim Man-deok, and Suicide Pact) plays Jang Naras younger sister, an aspiring (though unemployed) fashion model. Yoon Hee-seok (Gumiho: Tale of the Foxs Child) plays Jang Naras uncle but one whos actually 9 years younger than her which is great because hes really 36 and possibly looks even older. Itd be like Playful Kisss tennis sunbae, if only he were actually younger than Kim Hyun-joongs character. Ha. Theyre really playing with this whole age-versus-looks thing, which should lead to some hilarious misunderstandings. I anticipate lots of them.

The drama premieres on May 2, following Crime Squad, which is a particularly significant date for Jang Nara it marks the 10-year anniversary of her debut.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Daniel Choi to the rescue in Baby-Faced Beauty
by javabeans / April 6, 2011
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/daniel-c...y-faced-beauty/

Posted Image

Daniel Choi puts up his dukes in these stills for his upcoming drama Baby-Faced Beauty, which show tussling with another guy. In the drama, he stars as the leading man to Jang Naras youthful-looking heroine, who gets a job thanks to her ability to pass for 25 years old rather than her actual 34.

Daniel Chois been playing nice-guy types recently with Cyrano Dating Agency and High Kick Through the Roof, but these shots remind me of the loose-cannon punk he played in The World They Live In, where he was always shooting off his mouth and causing trouble. He was kind of aggravating in that, but also endearing for all his wild ways.

Here he plays Jin-wook, a playful, affectionate kind of guy who rejects the family jokbal restaurant he is meant to take over in favor of pursuing his own dream, and gets a job working for a fashion design company instead. Hes also quick to react in the face of injustice, which gets his temper going, which is what we see in these stills: He swoops in to the rescue when he sees that Jang Naras having trouble with a blind date and thus begins their romantic storyline.

Since hes described as her cute younger man, Im anticipating that theres a reversal that comes at some point. We start when Jang is a new hire at the company and is initially thought to be recently out of college, while hes employed in a superior position. Clearly theyre gonna assume hes her oppa/sunbae/boss, only to realize later that shes the noona. *rubs hands together gleefully*

Baby-Faced Beauty premieres on Monday, May 2, following KBSs current drama Crime Squad.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jang Nara 'trunk fashion'
2011/04/07 Source : http://www.hancinema...ion--29065.html

Posted Image

Singer and actress Jang Nara showed an odd trunk panty fashion.

In the new KBS 2 drama "Pretty Young Woman" (written by Oh Seon-hyeong, directed by Lee Jin-seo), Jang Nara is the lead female character So-young. She was on her way to an interview for a job, disguising herself as her sister after being fired from her job for her age, and ended up in the trunk panty fashion.

In the drama, So-young wears her sister's clothes which are way bigger than her size and leaves the house. In an elevator full of people, she gets pushed and the hem of her skirt gets caught in a food cart, ripping it off her.

She is then unsure of what to do in an elevator full of people, and then skirt out of her hands. She is to be meeting her boss Ryu Jin for the first time in her trunk fashion.

"Pretty Young Woman" is a romantic comedy about an unmarried woman of age 34 who looks extremely young, with the education background at pause in high school and with the handicap of being a credit delinquent. The cast includes, Jang Nara, Choi Daniel, Ryoo Jin, Kim Min-seo, Hyeon Yeong, Oh Yeon-seo, Yoo Yeon-ji, Hong Rok-gi and more. Also middle aged casts like Kim Hye-ok, Nah Yeong-hee, Kim Gyoo-cheol and more will add to the strength of the drama.

To be first broadcast on the 2nd of May after "Detectives in Trouble".

The Production of Baby-Faced Beauty Releases New Stills
Posted on April 12, 2011 by ockoala
http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/12/the...ses-new-stills/

The first drama out of the gate in the upcoming May K-drama derby will be Jang Nara and Daniel Chois Baby-faced Beauty, which premieres on May 2, 2011. While Im not interested in this drama, I do think its premise is cute (about a perpetually youthful-looking woman who pretends to be younger to get ahead), and the cast looks to have good chemistry.

The drama has released a bunch of stills in the last week, so have a look and check out the drama in 3 weeks if it looks interesting to you. I have a feeling this drama might be quite charming and funny, and a great way to herald a breezier drama season ahead.

Posted Image

The second male lead is Ryu Jin, who I find always serviceable in mopey melodramas, but actually uproariously funny in rom-coms.

Is it my imagination that Daniel Chois last two drama co-stars look startlingly alike, especially with the same haircut Im of course talking about Jang Nara and the stills Ive seen of Gu Hye Sun in The Musical.

Jang Nara transforms from 'pretty young woman' to sewing machine woman
2011/04/12 Source : http://www.hancinema.net/jang-nara-transfo...oman-29179.html

Posted Image

Jang Nara is sewing machine girl.

Jang Nara is So-young, who dreams of becoming a fashion designer in KBS drama "Pretty Young Woman" (written by Oh Seon-yeong and Jeong Do-yoon/ produced by Lee Jin-seo and Lee So-yeon-I) to be first shown on the 2nd of May.

"Pretty Young Woman" revealed a picture of Jang Nara concentrating on the materials in the fabric company. In the picture, Jang Nara is checking the fabric carefully looking very passionate about the character.

So-young in the drama is 34 years old and gets fired from the company for her age. After that she enters a fashion company and turns over a new leaf as a genius fashion designer.

Jang Nara didn't know how to use a sewing machine until "Pretty Young Woman" but apparently now that she's used it a couple times during a shoot, she is getting quite used to it.

Her stylist say, "As she has the role of a fashion designer, she is concerned about her outfits and concepts and works to make something new with the staff. So-yong is poor but she has good sense and knows how to pick an ordinary piece of clothing into a special one".

Meanwhile, "Pretty Young Woman" is a romantic comedy about an unmarried 34-year-old woman who sets ahead her young looking features and overcomes the handicap that she hasn't finished her education and that she is a credit delinquent. The cast is made up of Jang Nara, Choi Daniel, Ryoo Jin, Kim Min-seo, Hyeon Yeong, Oh Yeon-seo, Yoo Yeon-ji, and Hong Rok-gi.

Jang Nara stills from Baby-Faced Beauty
by javabeans | April 13, 2011
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/jang-nar...y-faced-beauty/

Posted Image

Every time I see recent photos of Jang Nara, I think of how her new drama, Baby-Faced Beauty, couldnt have cast a more appropriate actress for the role. There are a number of actresses noted for their youthful looks (Choi Kang-hee, Im Soo-jung, Bae Doo-na), but Jang in particular makes it easy to believe that her 34-year-old character could be mistaken for a 25-year-old recent university graduate.

Here are a few more stills from the KBS drama, which is now busily filming in the several weeks it has before its premiere. As you can probably deduce from the props, the dramas set in the world of clothing and fashion, with Jang playing an aspiring designer.

At the outset, things dont look so good for our heroine, whos poor, mired in credit card debt, and lacks the strong educational background to advance in her career. Shes employed at a fabric company (the stills show her checking the material as part of her job), but she gets fired because of her age.

However, she then gets a job at a fashion design company, which is where she meets her love interest, Daniel Choi. Her character has always had a knack for turning ordinary materials and clothing into something special, and its at this new job that shes able to tap into her skills and reinvent herself as a designer. Its exactly the type of reversal-of-fate scenario we all love to indulge in when were down and out, since everyone loves a good underdog story. You know, youre trying to act classy and above-it-all on the outside, but inside youre gloating obnoxiously, Suck on that, old boss/job/boyfriend/jackass!

Other cast members include Ryu Jin (My Country Calls), Hyun Young (Actress Butler), Kim Min-seo (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), Yoon Hee-seok (Gumiho: Tale of the Foxs Child), Oh Yeon-seo (Dong Yi), and Yoo Yeon-ji (Painter of the Wind). It premieres on May 2.

"Pretty Young Woman" Jang Nara is 'soju girl + pass out girl'
2011/04/13 Source : http://www.hancinema.net/pretty-young-woma...irl--29197.html

Posted Image

Actress Jang Nara came back as 'soju girl'.

Jang Nara is 34-year old So-yeong who can't live without drinking in KBS new drama "Pretty Young Woman" (written by Oh Seon-yeong and Jeong Do-yoon, produced by Lee Jin-seo and Lee So-yeon-I) which will first be aired in the 2nd of May.

The reason So-yeon drinks soju is because she was fired from her job at a fabric company she worked for 14 years after graduating high school for being old.

She doesn't forget soju even when she is eating pork at home. She ends up in the police station while drinking shot after shot with a man she met who likes younger women and she even passes out at a dinner table with the fashion company after drinking them in bombs.

Apparently she did these scenes without difficulty. She is also carrying out the act of vomiting on her partner Choi Daniel's face and boldly pointing her finger at her company employers casually.

Jang Nara's side explained, "Don't misunderstand that she is a heavy drinker from these scenes. Actually her alcohol limit is only I shot and she gets really red in the face so she can't drink much anyways. She knows how to enjoy a drinking atmosphere and gets comfortable with the people. Her acting comes from that".

Meanwhile, "Pretty Young Woman" is a romantic comedy about a young looking single woman who overcomes her obstacles of being a high school graduate and a credit delinquent.

The Baby-Faced Beauty gets made over
by javabeans | April 16, 2011
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/the-baby...gets-made-over/

Posted Image

The Baby-Faced Beauty has gone from looking fresh-faced and youthful to made up like a circus clown on prom night with her makeup gun set to whore. The new KBS rom-com starring Jang Nara has released a few more stills; in them, Jangs character is subject to the whims of her bosss daughter and becomes her makeup doll.

The scene unfolds after Jang accidentally blurts some careless words in front of Ahn Sun-hyun, who plays daughter to her boss, Ryu Jin. The girls shrewd enough to manipulate Jang in exchange for her silence, so Jang finds herself stuck agreeing to everything she demands. As a result, the daughter decides she likes this lady who does everything she says, and wants to hook her up with her father. Aw. Too bad Jangs other love interest is our hero, Daniel Choi, which means the girl wont get her way.

Im glad to see little Ahn Sun-hyun in more dramas, because shes got a very interesting, compelling onscreen presence. She was endearing and quirky as the girl with misplaced grief/anger issues in The Great Gye Choon-bin, and cute (though underused) as Hye-mis little sister in Dream High. Im betting shes just as offbeat in this drama, which should be entertaining. Little kids can be such scene-stealers when theyre used well in dramas, whether theyre tormenting their elders, as in this drama, or mimicking them.

Baby-Faced Beauty premieres on May 2, following Crime Squad.

credit : http://www.tvreport....view&idx=109422

Jang Na Ra Wants to Be Fashion Designer in Youthful Beauty
2011-04-18
souece : http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...iew.html?No=930

Jang Na Ra challenges herself by appearing in Project Runway Korea

KBSs new Monday and Tuesday drama Youthful Beauty (written by Oh Sun Hyung and Jeong Do Yoon, directed by Lee Jin Seo and Lee So Yeon, which will begin airing from May 2, unveiled the scene that the leading actress Jang Na Ra tries to transform into a fashion designer in the drama.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Jang Na Ra will play a protagonist named So Young, who had given up her dream of becoming a fashion designer due to her familys financial situation and joined a fabric company. While she worked in the fabric company as an ordinary office worker, she worked passionately by studying different fabrics with different colors and different prints. She perfectly played an enthusiastic worker in a fabric company who easily becomes happy and sad simply by looking at good and bad fabrics. But despite her passion, she is suddenly fired only because of her age, which is thirty-four years old. Later, the drama will portrait how she joins a fashion company and transforms herself into a genius fashion designer. In addition, Jang Na Ra has reportedly been practicing with a sewing machine and tapeline as she has to play a character who wants to become a fashion designer in the drama. Jang Na Ra could not operate a sewing machine before she began filming Youthful Beauty, but now she has reportedly shown very good skill at operating the machine. The director of Youthful Beauty said, You can imagine that Jang Na Ra would appear in the drama version of Project Runway Korea. As more episode goes go, the hard life of fashion designers and the harsh reality of the fashion industry will be unveiled. The drama is supposed to be a romantic comedy drama, but you can also have an opportunity to witness the real situation of the fashion industry. The production company said, Viewers might experience a kind of catharsis by looking at the complete transformation of a once-ugly duckling into a genius fashion designer. As many people are now going crazy about looking at ordinary people becoming stars through an audition program on TV, we will also deal with another Cinderella story filled with new hope by telling a story starring Jang Na Ra in the drama.

"Youthful Beauty" will be a romantic comedy drama in which a thirty four year-old woman achieves her dream and attains love by overcoming a handicap of age and educational background with only her absolutely young appearance. It will begin airing from May 2 as a follow-up drama to "Detectives in Trouble."

Writer: KBSi Jin Young Ju
Picture: A Story
Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi - Any illicit reproduction and distribution is prohibited.

Choi Daniel, "I will get popular with pork hocks"
2011/04/20
source : http://www.hancinema.net/choi-daniel-i-wil...ocks-29346.html

Posted Image

Choi Daniel who is coming back to home screens with KBS 2TV "Pretty Young Woman", is determined to break his jinx.

Choi Daniel rose to stardom after MBC sitcom "High Kick Through The Roof" and movie "Cyrano Agency". In "High Kick Through The Roof" he was stuck up doctor Lee Ji-hoon and the movie "Cyrano Agency" broke through 2.5 million audiences, making him a promotional actor.

However, his dramas have been struggling with ratings compared to the quality. KBS 2TV's "Worlds Within" played a big role in letting him become known and it was also popular for Hyeon Bin and Song Hye-kyo as casts but the rating remained around 6%. MBC weekend drama "Good Job, Good Job" with Myeong Se-bin and Eom Gi-joon also rated within 10% and was ended early. Playing Choi Jin-wook, a character who leaves his position as the heir to a pork hock restaurant and joins a fashion design company, Choi Daniel is trying to break the jinx by doing action for the first time and also playing along with embarrassing comic acts.

Baby-Faced Beauty Jang Na Ra, Falling into Martini Why?
by heej0130 21 April 2011
http://www.askactor.com/gossip/-Baby-Faced..._Martini-_Why-/

Posted Image

Baby-Faced Beauty Jang Na Ra became the thumb princess who fell into huge martini glass.

Jang Na Ra showed her enthusiasm toward acting on KBS 2TV new MON/TUE drama Baby-Faced Beauty which will be broadcasted on May, 2nd. She even fell into the really huge martini glass. Its about 2m 40 cm.

Four huge martini glasses cost around 10,000,000 Won. The glass as two times big as Jang Na Ra was used for the first meeting between Jang Na Ra and Choi Daniel.

She challenged acting with wire for this scene in the club in Yitaewon on 6th. Due to the repeated shooting, she got scratches and bruise on her body. But she finished the scene with bright and smile face.

The related person of Jang Na Ra said, She had bruises on all her body but she finished it with keep in secret to staffs. She should have make-up for her legs because she has a scene that wears mini-dress.

Art director Lee Hang of Baby Faced Beauty added, It is the first used huge martini glass in Korea. Its a relief to finish the shooting without any severe accidents.

Baby-faced Beauty is kind of romantic comedy genre that Jang Na Ra who has baby face overcomes her level of education and bad credits and achieves both of her dream and love. It will be broadcasted on May, 2nd.

Jang Na Ra Shows Passionate Acting in Youthful Beauty [2011-04-22]
source : http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...l?page=1&No=936

Actress Jang Na Ra transformed herself into Youthful Pierott in the drama Youthful Beauty. Jang Na Ra will play a female protagonist named So Young in KBSs new Monday and Tuesday drama Youthful Beauty (written by Oh Sun Hyung and Jeong Do Yoon, directed by Lee Jin Seo and Lee So Yeon, which will begin airing from May 2, and she appeared on the film set wearing colorful make-up that looked like a clown, and her appearance provided laughter on the set.

Posted Image

Jang Na Ra wore this funny make-up to gain favor with Ji Hyun Seo (An Seo Hyun), who is her boss Ryu Jins daughter. Jang had bombarded Hyun Seo with rough words without noticing that she was her bosss daughter, so she could not help but do what Hyun Seo told her to do to make up for her mistake. While they were playing with dolls together, Hyun Seo took the role of a beautician and put make-up on So Youngs face. So Young could not help letting her draw something on her face. Hyun Seo came to like So Young as she let her do whatever she wanted and came to think that they could understand each other very well. She will play the role of a love messenger between her father Ji Seung Il and Jang Na Ra in the drama later.

Posted Image

Posted Image

In addition, actresses usually try to show their beautiful appearances, but Jang Na Ra reportedly maintained her smile the entire time while filming even though he looked very ridiculous with her funny make-up, and her passionate acting drew a large ovation from production staff members. A person close to Jang Na Ra described Jang Na Ras passion towards acting by saying, Jang Na Ra was overly chatty while saying that she looked so pretty even though she had to present an impressive appearance with funny make-up. The production company said, Jang Na Ra is very enthusiastic in her acting. All production staff members are 100 percent satisfied with her acting because she never complained or required something different while acting even though she had to make herself a laughingstock in this romantic comedy drama. The production staff members comment raised more anticipation about the drama.

The romantic comedy "Youthful Beauty," in which a thirty four year-old woman achieves her dream and attains love by overcoming a handicap of age and educational background with only her absolutely young appearance, will begin airing from May 2 as a follow-up drama to "Detectives in Trouble."

Writer: KBSi Jin Young Ju
Picture: A Story

Jang Na Ra Falls Into Martini Glass in Youthful Beauty [2011-04-27]
source : http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...l?page=1&No=942

Posted Image

Actress Jang Na Ra became the little princess who fell into a large Martini glass in the drama Youthful Beauty. In KBS 2TVs new drama Youthful Beauty, Jang Na Ra has been presenting enthusiastic acting. At this time, she fell into a large-size Martini glass, which was 2 meters and 40 centimeter in diameter.
The production team produced four large Martini glasses with an almost 10 million won budget. The glass, which is double the size of Jang Na Ra, would be the place where Jang Na Ra would meet Daniel Choi for the first time in the drama. The scene was filmed in a club located in Itaewon-dong on April 6, and Jang Na Ra acted using wire equipment.

She had to film the scene where she had to fall into the glass many times, so she sustained bruises and scratches everywhere on her body, but she finished filming the scene with a bright smile. A person close to Jang said, She got bruises on her body, but she never told the production staff members about it and finished filming the scene. She had to put concealer on her legs to hide those bruises the very next morning to film another scene where she had to wear a short mini-dress. The art director of the drama, Lee Hang, said, The glass was the first biggest glass that was used in Korea. I felt relieved that there was no accident while filming the scene.

The romantic comedy "Youthful Beauty," in which a thirty four year-old woman achieves her dream and attains love by overcoming a handicap of age and educational background with only her absolutely young appearance, will begin airing from May 2.

Writer: TV Report

#5 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts

TEASERS

http://blog.naver.co...zui/50109259264

Posted Image

Baby-Faced Beauty Releases Peppy Teaser Trailer
Posted on April 13, 2011 by ockoala
http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/13/bab...teaser-trailer/

Dammit, no fair KBS! I had minimal interest in this drama, so whyd you have to go and make such an effervescent and cute teaser trailer and get me all snapping my fingers and tapping my toes to the beat? The first trailer for the upcoming Mon-Tues drama Baby-faced Beauty with Jang Nara and Daniel Choi is out. And the trailer is Adorable, with a capital A. I love the use of stop-motion, the upbeat score that reminds me of laughter and being goofy, and the general cuteness of all the characters little tics.

While a cute trailer is in no way indicative of the general quality of any drama, at least the drama brought me 53 seconds worth of enjoyment, and for that I am content. I must say that I really, really like the ubiquitous short-hair cut on Jang Nara (whereas am meh about it on Sung Yuri, and just okay about it on Gong Hyo Jin). And for once I didnt see a single hammy expression from Jang Nara (Daniel, though, appears to be hamming up a storm). The drama premieres on May 2, 2011.

Baby-Faced Beautys super cute trailer
by javabeans | April 19, 2011
http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/04/baby-fac...r-cute-trailer/

The trailer for KBSs upcoming Baby-Faced Beauty is out, and its really pretty adorable. Not that I was expecting it to be bad, but I just expected more of the usual trendy type stuff, not something quite so quirky and refreshing.

In case you need a refresher: Baby-Faced Beauty is about a 34-year-old woman who looks a decade younger, gets fired from her old job because of her true age, and gets hired at a new, better job where she meets her love interests (one is a CEO boss, the other a younger guy with the opposite issue, as he looks older than his relatively young years) and pursues her dream of being a fashion designer. But wouldntcha know, her rival in business AND in love happens to be a beautiful young woman whos already a designer. Funny how Fate likes to mess with us.

Take a look at the preview for the drama, which follows Monday-Tuesday drama Crime Squad, and premieres May 2:

Baby-faced Beauty Releases Second Teaser Trailer
Posted on April 21, 2011 by ockoala
http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/21/bab...teaser-trailer/

Jang Nara and Daniel Chois Baby-faced Beauty released its second teaser trailer today. While its not as cute and whimsical as the first trailer, and confirms the tone of the drama for me (I see broad slap stick shenanigans coming a mile away), if the execution is breezy and competent, chances are itll be a fun drama for some folks to watch.

While I make no secret of my Jang Nara dislike, I honestly cant for the life of me find anything annoying about any of the previews Ive seen of her in this drama. This might just be another Kim Jung Eun in I Am Legend experience for me. Frankly, bring it on, Jang Nara, and wow me til my toes curl.

Second teaser for Baby-faced Beauty:

Posted Image

#6 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:45 AM

Picture

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

OST.

#7 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:45 AM

STREAMING SITES
͹Ź

[LIVE] http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html (Use Internet Explorer, click 2tv).

ENG SUBS :

"Baby-faced Beauty (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...
~ Team of Baby faced beauty @ viki.com ~
The softsub links will be in folders...

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=4DI9LPIH

http://www.mediafire.../?133m51n19zcl3

DarkSmurfSub.com

http://www.mediafire.../?4i7krh564dmp2

#8 ehza

家門の栄光

• VIP