• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 69,349 posts
  • Interests:-----

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:21 AM

Ji Hyun Woo says, “I don’t know what is going to come out from Yoo In Na”

May 08, 2012 2:30 am eternalc2h

Posted Image

Actor Ji Hyun Woo said he doesn’t know what is going to come out from Yoo In Na but that’s what makes her so attractive.
On May 7, the press had a interview with Ji and Yoo, the leading actor and actress of tvN’s new drama seriesQueen In-hyun’s Man.
At the interview, Ji was asked, “What do you like about working with Yoo In Na?” and he said, “There’s no mannerism in her acting. I guess that’s because she hasn’t done many work, yet. I don’t know what’s going to come out from her, and I think that’s what makes her so attractive. When we do script reading, something unexpected comes out from her in terms of acting.”
At this, Yoo said, “I didn’t know Ji was thinking about me like that. I and Hee Jin are very much alike. I think that’s why my acting seems so natural. The director said there are two different type of acting, the one that comes out from the heart and another one that comes out from the head. I haven’t really had a time to act from the head, so the director said he liked it.”
Queen In-hyun’s Man is a love story between Kim Boong Do (played by Choi Hyun Woo), a scholar from the Joseon Dynasty period who time travels to have In-hyun restored to the queen’s position, and Choi Hee Jin (played by Yoo In Na), a nameless actress who plays the role of Queen In-hyun in a drama series in the year 2012.

cr: korea.com

#333 NEWMARIO

사랑해 >///<

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 69,349 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

Does Yoo In Na Think Ji Hyun Woo is a Player?

2012-05-08 10:03 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa

Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Yoo In Na was impressed with Ji Hyun Woo’s kissing skills.

Yoo In Na, along with Ji Hyun Woo, participated in an open studio as well as a press conference at the National Theater of Korea in Jonggu, Seoul for their drama, tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man

Posted Image

When asked if Ji Hyun Woo is a real player, Yoo In Na replied, “A player? More than being a player, he’s a person who acts out kiss scenes really comfortably. I don’t think he’s acting like a player on purpose, but he’s the kind of guy who acts in a way that makes girls fall for him.”

In this drama, Yoo In Na plays the role of the actress, Choi Hee Jin. She is a character that falls in love with Kim Boong Do (Ji Hyun Woo), who travels 300 years from the Joseon era to the present. In the drama, Choi Hee Jin asks Kim Boong Do if he is a player, after he gives her a sweet kiss and says warm words to her.

On this matter, Ji Hyun Woo said, “We had another kiss scene recently, and I really couldn’t figure out Yoo In Na’s feelings. The director told us to just do it, but I don’t think she really understood. She ended up just saying, ‘Aren’t you lucky to be a good kisser,’ and I remember laughing for a really long time.”

Continuing on, Ji Hyun Woo explained, “When viewers see the character of Boong Do, they may wonder if he really is a player. While acting in this role, I started to wonder if the men of the Joseon era were actually all very skillful players. They seemed to know a lot about women.”

Meanwhile, the 16 episodes of tvN’s Queen In Hyun’ Man (written by Song Jae Jung, directed by Kim Byung Soo) is a love story between a Joseon scholar, Kim Boong Do (Ji Hyun Woo), who travels to the future to save Queen In Hyun, and an unpopular actress, Choi Hee Jin (Yoo In Na), who in her new 2012 drama, New Jang Hee Bin acts out the role of Queen In Hyun. Being an action historical drama as well as a comical melodrama, this time-slip production has been gaining positive feedback.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan

#334 NEWMARIO

사랑해 >///<

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 69,349 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

Published on May 7, 2012 by AsianDreamOST

MV (뮤비) - Music Video (뮤직비디오) 720p

김소정 (슈퍼스타 K2) - 그대가 왔죠 / Kim So Jung (Superstar K2) - You Came

#335 Rose_Of_Sharon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

สวัสดีทุกคนเลยนะค่ะ คนเริ่มเยอะล่ะ จำชื่อไม่ได้
ขอบคุณพี่อ๋องสำหรับข่าวและทุก ๆ อย่างด้วยนะค่ะ จัดเต็มเลยทีเดียว โบไม่ว่างแปลข่าวเลยอ่ะ
อันไหนที่เข้าข่ายสปอยล์ช่วยปาดเหลือง หรือใช้โค๊ดสปอยล์หน่อยนะค่ะ
ส่วนถ้าเป็นรูปเยอะๆ ดุ๊กดิ๊กไรแบบนี้ ขอให้ใช้โค๊ดสปอยล์เหมือนกัน คอมโบอืด ๕๕๕

พี่อ๋อง พี่นิดหน่อย -- ส่งตอนที่สี่ให้แล้วนะค่ะ

Posted Image

ซับนุ่มตอนที่ 4 ขอหลังไมค์ได้เลยนะเจ้าค่ะ
ตอนที่ 5 โบจะใช้ไฟล์ Ver. Xvid iPOP ทำซับแข็งนะค่ะ แต่จะใช้ 720p - taple มาปรับไทม์ด้วย
ตกลงซับนุ่มก็จะมี 2 เวอร์ นะค่ะ Xvid iPOP/720p - taple

ซับแข็งจะพยายามออกวันนี้นะค่ะ ถ้า MF เป็นใจคงได้ตามไปจกกันตอนดึกๆ นะค่ะ

-- ซับ DSS มันจะไม่เสถียรนะค่ะ ก็รู้ๆ กันเนอะ ตอนนี้จะมีซับบางช่วงที่มันไม่เข้ากับบริบท
แล้วโบก็ฟังไม่ออก ก็ขออนุญาต โชว์โง่ เนียนๆ ไปนะค่ะ ๕๕๕ ขออภัยด้วยค่ะ

#336 NEWMARIO

사랑해 >///<

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 69,349 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

^

^

@ ขอบคุณจ้า น้องโบ ได้รับแล้วครับ

Published on May 7, 2012 by lyrayoo

Download here :

http://www.4shared.c...n_In_Hyun.html?

0 likes, 0 dislikes

Show more

#337 M.Gen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

ขอบคุณค่ะ พี่โบ (เรียกตามหลายๆคน ฮะๆ เนียนค่ะเนียน)
เดี๋ยวจะกลับไปดูที่บ้านค่ะ เล่นในมือถือโหลดไม่ได้ แฮะๆ

เป็นกำลังใจให้นะคะ พี่โบ

#338 NEWMARIO

사랑해 >///<

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 69,349 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

cr:CJNDRAMA

#339 NEWMARIO

사랑해 >///<

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 69,349 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

เก่งหลายอย่างจัง

Spoiler

#340 Rose_Of_Sharon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

จีฮยอนอูกล่าวว่า "ผมไม่รู้ว่ายูอินนาจะปล่อยของอะไร"

May 08, 2012 2:30 am eternalc2h

จีฮยอนอูกล่าวว่า "ผมไม่รู้ว่ายูอินนาจะปล่อยของอะไร แต่นั่นทำให้เธอมีเสน่ห์ดึงดูดมากๆ"

วันที่ 7 พ.ค. นักข่าวได้สัมภาษณ์จีฮยอนอูกับยูอินนานักแสดงนำในละครเรื่องใหม่ Queen In-hyun’s Man ทางช่อง tvN

ที่การสัมภาษณ์ จีฮยอนอูถูกถามว่า "คุณชอบทำงานร่วมกับยูอินนาหรือเปล่า"
และเขาตอบว่า "การแสดงของเธอไม่มีการประดิษฐ์ ผมว่าเพราะเธอยังผ่านงานแสดงมาไม่มาก
ผมไม่รู้ว่าเธอจะปล่อยของอะไรออกมา จะแสดงออกมาแบบไหน ผมคิดว่านั่นทำห้เธอมีเสนห์น่าดึงดูดมากๆ ครับ
บางครั้งเมื่อตอนที่เราซ้อมอ่านสคริปต์ ก็จะมีอะไรที่ไม่คาดฝันออกมาจากการแสดงของเธอครับ"

ทางด้านยูอินนาได้กล่าว่า "ฉันไม่ทราบเลยว่าคุณจีฮยอนอูจะคิดกับฉันแบบนั้น ฉันกับฮีจินเหมือนกันมากๆ
ฉันคิดว่านั่นถึงทำให้การแสดงออกมาได้อย่างเป็นธรรมชาติ ผกก. เคยบอกว่า การแสดงมี 2 สไตล์ซึ่งแตกต่างกัน
คือ ออกมาจากหัวใจ และอีกอย่างคือ ออกมาจากสมอง ฉันไม่มีเวลาจริงๆ ที่จะแสดงออกมาจากสมอง
ผกก. เลยบอกว่า เขาชอบมากค่ะ"

Queen In-hyun’s Man เป็นเรื่องราวความรักระหว่างคิมบุงโด (จีฮยอนอู) บัณฑิตหนุ่มที่ข้ามเวลามาจากยุคโชซอน
เพื่อวางแผนในการคืนตำแหน่งให้พระมเหสีอินฮยอน และชเวฮีจิน (ยูอินนา) นักแสดงโนเนมที่ได้รับบทเป็นพระมเหสีอินฮยอน
ในละครทีวีในยุค 2012

Thai Translator : Rose_Of_Sharon
Special Thanks : พี่อ๋อง ณ บ้านไร่
Source : TV Report
cr : korea.com

#341 Rose_Of_Sharon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

ยูอินนาคิดว่าจีฮยอนอูเป็นเพลย์บอยหรือเปล่า?

2012-05-08 10:03 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa

ยูอินนาประทับใจกับทักษะการจูบของจีฮยอนอู

ยูอินนามาพร้อมกับจีฮยอนอูเพื่อเข้าร่วมงานการเปิดสตูดิโอและงานแถลงข่าวที่โรงภาพยนตร์แห่งชาติในย่านจงกู โซล
สำหรับละครของพวกเขาเรื่อง Queen In Hyun’s Man ทางช่อง tvN

เมื่อถามว่าจีฮยอนอูเป็นเพลย์บอยตัวพ่อหรือเปล่า
ยูอินนาตอบว่า "เพลย์บอยตัวพ่อ? มากกว่านั้นอีกค่ะ เขาเป็นคนที่แสดงฉากจูบได้อย่างผ่านฉลุย
ฉันไม่คิดว่าเขาจะตั้งใจให้เหมือนเพลย์บอยนะค่ะ แต่เขาแสดงเป็นผู้ชายประเภทที่ทำให้สาวๆ ตกหลุมรักเขามากกว่า”

ในละครเรื่องนี้ ยูอินนารับบทเป็น ชเวฮีจิน ดาราสาว เธอตกหลุมรัก คิมบุงโด (จีฮยอนอู)
ที่เดินทางจากยุคโชซอนเมื่อ 300 ปีก่อนมายังยุคปัจจุบัน ในละคร ชเวฮีจินถามคิมบุงโดว่าเขาเป็นเพลย์บอยหรือเปล่า
หลังจากที่เขามอบจูบอันแสนหวานและคำพูดที่อบอุ่นให้เธอ

สำหรับเรื่องนี้ จีฮยอนอู กล่าวว่า "เรามีฉากจูบอื่นๆ อีกและผมก็ไม่รู้จริงๆ ว่ายูอินนอาจะรู้สึกอย่างไร
ผกก. บอกเราว่าก็แค่ทำๆ ไป แต่ผมไม่คิดว่าเธอจะเข้าใจจริงๆ เธอลงเอยด้วยการแค่พูดว่า
'คุณโชคดีที่เป็นนักจูบที่ดีไม่ใช่หรือ' ผมจำได้ว่าตัวเองหัวเราะอยู่นานมากๆ เลยล่ะครับ"

จีฮยอนอูอธิบายว่า "เมื่อผู้ชมเห็นคาแรคเตอร์ของบุงโด พวกเขาจะสงสัยว่าเขาเป็นเพลย์บอยจริงหรือเปล่า
ในขณะที่แสดงบทนี้ ผมเองก็เริ่มสงสัยว่าผู้ชายยุคโชซอนจะมีพื้นฐานของความเป็นเพลย์บอยจริงๆ หรือเปล่า
พวกเขาดูเหมือนจะรู้จักผู้หญิงมากเลยครับ"

Queen In Hyun’ Man ออนแอร์ทางช่อง tvN มีทั้งหมด 16 ตอน เขียนบทโดย ซงเจจอง กำกับโดย คิมบยองซู
เรื่องนี้เล่าถึงความรักระหว่างบัณฑิตหนุ่มยุคโชซอน คิมบุงโด (จีฮยอนอู) ที่ข้ามเวลามายังอนาคตเพื่อช่วยพระมเหสีอินฮยอน
และนักแสดงโนเนม ชเวฮีจิน (ยูอินนา) ซึ่งรับบทเป็นพระมเหสีอินฮยอนในละครทีวีเรื่อง New Jang Hee Bin ยุค 2012
การเป็นละครแอคชั่นพีเรียดผสมคอมเมดี้เบาๆ ทำให้โปรดัคชั่นละครข้ามเวลาเรื่องนี้ได้รับผลตอบรับในด้านบวก

Thai Translator : Rose_Of_Sharon
Special Thanks : พี่อ๋อง ณ บ้านไร่
Eng Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong
Photo Credit : Kim Byung Kwan

พี่อ๋อง -- ขอบคุณสำหรับริงโทนนะค่ะ อยากได้พอดีเลยอ่ะค่ะ จุ๊บๆ

#342 nanoi

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:40 PM

ขอบคุณค่าน้องโบ ได้รับเรียบร้อยแล้วค่ะ