#91 lovebof

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

Kang Ha Neul to Join ′The Heirs′

Posted Image

Kang Ha Neul will be joining one of the most anticipated dramas of the year.

On July 12, many officials told enews that "Kang Ha Neul has joined the upcoming SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs, which is set to start up in October."

The actor will take up the role of Lee Hyo Shin, the smart and good-looking son of the Public Prosecutor General. He will act in one of the main roles of the drama, along with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin and ZE:A′s Park Hyung Sik.

Kang Ha Neul was previously a musical actor, and stepped into the small screen through the drama To the Beautiful You in 2012. Recently he′s been appearing in the tvN drama Monstar.

An official commented, "Kang Ha Neul had an advantage because he is a rare actor for someone his age, with his acting skills and looks. We expect him to become the biggest rookie of the last half of 2013, thanks to his being cast in The Heirs after Monstar."

Kang Ha Neul will join shoots for The Heirs in August.

CR : http://mwave.interes...d/article/40594

#92 lovebof

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

บทละคร Heirs มาแล้ว ^^

Posted Image

#93 lovebof

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:40 AM

Kim Ji-won joins “The Heirs”

Posted Image

Actress Kim Ji-won has joined “The Heirs”.

Kim Ji-won stars in the upcoming SBS drama “Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it – The Heirs” and has joined the leading actress role along with Park Sin-hye and Krystal.

The outline of the drama is almost complete with Kim Ji-won‘s boarding and the production is confident there is no overstatement in saying the best actors and actresses have come together at last.

Kim Ji-won appeared in a commercial in 2010 and was known as the ‘OranC Girl’. She then starred in the sitcom “High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack” and movie “Horror Stories 2“. She’s reuniting with Krystal from “High Kick 3, The Short Legs Counterattack” once again as well.

“Those Who Want the Crown, Withstand the Weight of it – The Heirs” is a trendy drama about the friendship and love between rich high school students. The cast includes, Lee Min-ho, Park Sin-hye, Krystal, Kim Woo-bin, Choi Jin-hyeok, Hyung Sik and more.

CR : http://sports.hankoo...07015794350.htm

#94 ployzaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:﹎。εїз。﹎ i  Park Shinhye ﹎。εїз。﹎

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Posted Image

[News] Kim Woo Bin has been confirmed for a role in the much-anticipated SBS′ The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs.
The actor′s agency Sidus HQ announced on July 16 that "Kim Woo Bin has confirmed he will appear in SBS′ upcoming drama The Heirs."
The Heirs will be a trendy drama about the love lives of rich high school students. Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook of Lovers in Paris, On Air, Secret Garden and A Gentleman′s Dignity will head the story, making it the second time Kim Woo Bin will be acting in a role written by the screenwriter since A Gentleman′s Dignity.

Kim Woo Bin will appear as Choi Young Do, the heir to a luxury resort. He is a smart student, with an IQ of 150, and always puts down his schoolmates. He uses his wit to harass his friends rather than to excel in his studies.

He will engage in a love triangle with Lee Min Ho over Park Shin Hye, flaunting his charms as a bad guy.

The Heirs will start airing in October.
CrLink::http://mwave.interes...d/article/40836

#95 Nubeever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • Interests:Jang Keun Suk, Yoon Eun Hye, FT Island, 2NE1, 2PM, 4Minute

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

Translation of Leaked Script Pages for Heirs Confirms Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flower Japanese Version's Name) Influence

Source: http://koalasplaygro...ango-influence/

Posted Image

Spoiler

Reading the leaked script pages, this aligns with the rumors that the leads were headed to Australia next month for a location shoot. I will venture a guess that the Kim mansion will be the same luxury building used as the Palace in The King 2 Hearts and My Princess, and Gu Jun Pyo's house in Boys Before Flowers and Kang Hye Na's residence in My Fair Lady. Empire High School will be the same high school used in BoF.]
Early morning in the Gold Coast near Brisbane, Australia. The rising sun blanketed the shore and ocean surface in a golden light. A giant golden wave churned in the sea. Riding the waves was a lone figure Kim Tan (18 years old). A rookie surfer, one who took up the sport as a way to endure the loneliness of study abroad life.
Four years ago, on the day he left for Australia, his half-brother Kim Won (31 years old) gave him a few pithy words that left a lasting impression Dont worry and dont over-think, just eat, drink, and be merry. Eat well and sleep well, and if you want, you dont even need to come back.
His brother turned, his cold backside stiffened with resolve. In that moment, Kim Tan understood it all he wasnt leaving to go study abroad, he was being sent away.his brother was starting to take back everything that Kim Tans mother took away.
Someone asked Dont you hate your brother? Hate your birth mother? Hate the father that never once protected you? Kim Tans answer was simple Hate? Who has the energy, Im really lazy.
The Southern Hemisphere, in a luxury building located near the Sydney Harbor Bridge in the penthouse apartment, Kim Tan walked through the clean living room and into his bedroom. He sat down on the bed and started writing a school essay. At that moment his phone rang and initially he had no intention of answering. He stared at the caller ID and was stunned, it was his mother calling. His mother who spent her life coveting what other women had their purses, their homes, their husbands
Kim Tan didnt answer in the end. Even if he didnt listen to her he knew what she was calling about. Rachel (18 years old) was on a flight to Sydney, or she was boarding, or perhaps shes already landed. It could only be one of those three choices. It wasnt hard to guess Rachel was coming here. It was the holidays in Korea right now, and in two days it would be the anniversary of their engagement. Rachel was Kim Tans fiancée.
On the day of the engagement, Rachel asked Why do you have any reason to be unhappy? This matter has no downside for either of our families. Within our circle, is there a better future spouse choice for either of us? But with your attitude right now, why are you getting engaged to me then?
Kim Tan replied I think that if I dont want to marry you, I need to first get engaged to you.
Kim Tan started packing his bags and grabbed his notebook as well. He wanted to leave for a few days and not have to deal with the engagement anniversary. Because he was just that lazy.

The plane is approaching Sydney International Airport, all passengers please fasten your seat belts.
Eun Sang nervously walked out of the arrivals terminal, all around her in the airport were Western faces. Until this moment, she finally realized what she had done. She asked herself, with anxiety rushing towards her, what she was doing here when she hadnt even taken a domestic flight within Korea before? This trip was a trip way too far. But Eun Sang steeled herself. I can do it, I once got 14th place in the entire school.
Eun Sang walked out of the airport and looked at the bus signs. She held a piece of paper in her hand containing directions she printed out back in Korea on how to get to the Gold Coast from Sydney airport. At this moment, a Korean voice reached her.
Yes, its me, I just arrived. Eun Sang instinctively turned around and was immediately stunned. My godthat fancy looking girl, from head to toe, even her eyelashes was so pretty it didnt look real. She was looking at Rachel, who at that moment was standing in front of a luxury car while a forty-something man (a manager for Rachels familys company working in Australia) was loading her suitcases in the trunk.
Of course Tan picked me up at the airport! Were together right now and hes putting my suitcases in the trunk. Tan said I got prettier. Oh, him too, hes gotten even more handsome.
Eun Sangs mouth opened that forty-something man could not possibly be the Tan she was referring to. Then..ahso that was it. Eun Sang packed away her curiosity and turned her attention back to looking for the bus signs.
Rachel was starting to get annoyed. Her mom wouldnt stop talking and that strange girl near her kept secretly peeking at her. And Tan didnt even come to pick her up. She finally ended the call and had a bellyful of frustration she need to release.
Hey! You there! Rachels annoyed voice reached Eun Sang and she turned her head. You were laughing before, what were you laughing at?
I didnt laugh, but if you thought I was laughing, then Im sorry.
You had a weird expression, what did you mean!
..I didnt mean anything bad.
I get to decide what you meant!
.you really want to hear it?
Do I look like I have all the time in the world?
I was thinking..so Im not the only person that is so unpopular.
What?
Eun Sang and Rachels ill-fated connection started from this moment on

Transfer schools?
And its to transfer to Empire High School? Hearing that Kim Tans mom wanted her to transfer, Eun Sang was already uncomfortable. Even though her old life in the small neighborhood was quite far from her school, and it was tiring to get up when it was still dark to get to school on time, but transfer to Empire High School? That cant be happening.
Im sorry, I..
Do you think Im asking for you to agree?
!!!!
In truth, Kim Tans mother loathed to transfer Eun Sang to the school owned by her own chaebol group. But..that one time she wavered, that one passionate kiss with the tennis coach outside their mansion in the alley..it was all seen by Eun Sangs mother. The price for Eun Sangs mother to keep silent was twofold to allow Eun Sang to move into the Kim family mansion and to transfer her to Empire High School. In Eun Sangs mothers mind, if Eun Sang attend that school then her life would get better.
The..the daughter of the housekeeper? Seeing the student file brought by Kim Tans mother, Principal Chois mouth dropped open.
So Im just asking you to transfer her in. Dont worry, I dont need you guys to give her a good education. Lately there have been lots of negative buzz about Empire High being a rich kids school, right? You can just see this as countering that publicity and package her as a charity case. Since school tuition is rising continuously, sooner or later shell leave on her own.
So just like that, the first day arrived for Eun Sang to head towards the most prestigious high school Empire High!
They say rivals are always bound to run into each other, but who knew not one but two would happen at the same time Rachel AND Young Do. The two of them had a look on their faces like they just saw a ghost.
This is impossible! Hey, part-timer! How did you end up at our school?
Rachels expression was even more incredulous than Young Do. Its really you! The girl who was with Tan in Australia. Who are you really?
Cha Eun Sang? What is going on?
Eun Sang had no choice but to tell Chan Young everything how she came back from Australia like a shadow of her former self, how she moved into the mansion where her mom works, how the Mistress of that family arranged for her to transfer to Empire High. Chan Young had already experienced so much, seen so much, at this school. At this moment he could see all the difficulties that Eun Sang would be confronted with and it made his heart heavy with worry..

© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

CR:As Tagged, i-b-bear, BlueBeeBear

#96 nnp23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

น่าดูมากๆค่ะ ^^
Posted Image

#97 karieng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

นักแสดงเรื่องนี้คอนเฟิร์มครบรึยังอ่ะคะ

วันนี้เห็นมีข่าว มินฮยอค CNBLUE ร่วมด้วย

งง ตกลงเรื่องนี้ รวมผู้ชาย(ขวัญใจเรา) ไว้ได้แบบ เยอะมาก ฮ่าๆๆๆๆ

^_^

#98 kken

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

รูปแรกของลีมินโฮ ใน Heirs

https://m.facebook.c...100005894165048

Cr. Admin Jominz and Lee Minho 이민호 ღ Global Minoz ( @ActorLeeMinHo updates his LINE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#99 kken

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

น้องบี ขอบคุณสำหรับน้ำจิ้มของ Heirs ที่เอามาฝากจ้ะ ชอบอ่านมากเลย แต่แปลได้บ้างเปิดดิคบ้าง อิอิ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#100 lovebof

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

ข้างบนเขาว่าจะไปออสเตรเลียหรือเปล่า

แต่ไปถามจากเกาหลี เขาบอกว่าจะไปถ่ายที่อเมริกาค่ะ ^^

#101 ployzaa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Interests:﹎。εїз。﹎ i  Park Shinhye ﹎。εїз。﹎

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

คาแรคเตอร์ชินเฮค่ะ ^^

Posted Image

[PSH's character in Heirs]
ชื่อ : ชา อึน ซัง
อาย : 18 ปี

คติของเธอก็คือ “จงรวยระหว่างที่ยังอายุน้อย หรืออย่างน้อยเป็นคนที่มีจุดหมายในใจ"

“ซินเดอร์เรลล่าทำรองเท้าแก้วหล่นหายแต่ในท้ายที่สุดเธอก็ได้แต่งงานกับเจ้าชายรูปงาม” เด็กหญิงชาอึนซังในวัย 7 ขวบ กำลังครุ่นคิดถึงนิยายที่เธอกำลังอ่าน เธอรู้สึกว่าในตอนรองเท้าของซินเดอเรลล่าหายไปเท้าเธอคงจะมีแต่รอยขีดข่วน แต่รองเท้าก็ทำหน้าที่ของมันได้อย่างดีที่สุดแล้ว อึนซังเชื่อแบบนั้น และก็หันมาหาแม่ที่หูหนวกและเป็นไบ้ ว่าเธอจะต้องรีบโต

ตั้งแต่อึนซังยังเด็กเธอต้องคอยดูแลทุกสิ่งทุกอย่างให้กับแม่ของเธอ ทุกอย่างไม่ว่าจะ ภาษี เอกสารเงินกู้ ประกันภัย ไม่มีสิ่งไหนที่อึนซังไม่รู้ คล้ายกับว่าเธอนั้นเป็นเสาหลักของบ้าน แต่บางครั้งเธอก็รู้สึกอายที่จะให้คนเห็นเธอใช้ภาษามือกับแม่ในที่สาธารณะ เธอเลยเลือกที่จะสื่อสารผ่านทาง “Kakao” แม้เวลาคุยกันต่อหน้า เธอก็เป็นแค่เด็กสาวอายุ 18 ที่ไม่มีความมั่นใจ

เธอไม่ชอบในการที่มีแม่ที่ไม่พููดไม่ได้ เธอเกลียดที่แม่ของเธอเป็นแค่เพียงแม่บ้านของครอบครัวคนรวย และสิ่งที่อึนซังเกลียดที่สุดคือหน้าที่ที่เธอต้องรับผิดในชีวิต มันทำให้เธอไม่มีโอกาสที่ไปจะเที่ยวเมืองนอกเลยซักครั้ง เธอดูเหมือนจะเป็นเด็กสาวที่เข้มแข็งและร่าเริง แต่ภายในใจของเธอยังมีมุมที่เธอไม่พอใจอยู่ลึกๆ

ในทุกวันหยุดเธอจะเห็นเพื่อนๆของเธอบนเฟสบุ๊ค โพสกิจกรรมที่ทำกัน เช่น ไปกินเสต็ก หรือไม่ก็ไปคลับ แต่เธอกลับต้องไปโบสถ์และร้านสะดวกซื้อเพื่อทำงานพาร์ทไทม์ ในขณะที่เด็กอายุรุ่นราวคราวเดียวกับเธอ ฝันและอยากที่จะเป็นหมอ เป็นครู หรือไม่ก็เป็นดารา แต่ความฝันของอึนซังคือเป็นพนักงานออฟฟิศที่ได้เงินเดือน เดือนละ 2 ล้านวอน

อึนซังได้รับโทรศัพท์ทางไกลจากพี่สาวผู้ให้ความช่วยเหลือทางด้านการเงินของเธอที่อยู่ออสเตรเลีย เธออ้างว่าได้พบเศรษฐีและตกลงแต่งงานกัน อึนซังคิดว่าพี่สาวเป็นความภาคภูิมิใจและเป็นความสุขของเธอ เธอตั้งใจจะเอาพี่สาวเป็นแบบอย่าง อึนซังฉวยโอกาสนี้ใช้เป็นข้ออ้างที่จะใช้เงินของแม่ที่จะส่งให้กับพี่สาว ไปซื้อตั๋วเครื่องบินเดินทางไปออสเตรเลียและตั้งใจว่าเธอจะไม่กลับมาเกาหลีอีกเลย

แต่เมื่อมาถึงออสเตรเลีย ภาพที่อึนซังเห็นพี่สาวตัวเองก็คือ เธอเป็นแค่พนักงานในบาร์อาศัยอยู่กับฝรั่งผิวขาวขี้เมา แต่ลืมไปได้เลยเรื่องการแต่งงานทั้งหมดที่เธอได้ยินมานั้น มันคือการโกหก ความฝันที่อึนซังวาดไว้อย่างสวยงามแตกละเอียดยับเยิน เธอรู้สึกเหมือนถูกหักหลัง อึนซังกับพี่สาวทะเลาะกันอย่างรุนแรงและเธอก็หนีออกมาแล้วก็พบว่าเธอไม่มีที่ไป จนในที่สุดเธอก็เข้าไปมีส่วนร่วมกับเหตุการณ์ที่ไม่คาดฝันและได้พบกับ "คิม ทัน" โดยบังเอิญ และสุดท้ายเธอก็ได้อาศัยอยู่กับเขา

อึนซังเดินเข้าไปในอพาร์ทเม้นท์ที่หรูหราของคิมทัน เธอคิดว่านี่คงเป็นสิ่งที่ซินเดอเรลล่าคิดอยู่ในหัวแน่ๆจึงทำให้เธอสะดุดล้ม พรมสี่เหลี่ยมผืนใหญ่และของตกแต่งที่หรูหราทำให้เธอรู้สึกหายใจลำบาก ในขณะนั้นเองก็มีผู้หญิงเดินเข้ามาแบบไม่ให้สุ้มไม่ให้เสียง เธอคือคู่หมั้นของคิมทัน บ้าไปแล้วสองคนนี้เพิ่งจะอายุ 18 เองนะ ทำไมถึงหมั้นกันทั้งที่อายุแค่นี้

ใครจะรู้ว่านี่เป็นโชคดีหรือลางร้าย เมื่ออึนซังกลับเกาหลีในตอนที่เธอเข้าไฮสคูล เธอกลับวิ่งชนคิมทันอีกครั้ง ท่ามกลางลูกคุณหญิงคุณนายทั้งหลายในโรงเรียนเอ็มไพร์ เธอทำได้แค่แสร้งทำเป็นไฮโซทั้งๆที่จน และนั่นก็ทำให้ชีวิตไฮสคูลที่น่าตื่นเต้นเริ่มขึ้น......

อย่าลืมติดตาม Heirs ที่จะออนแอร์เดือนตุลาคมนี้ด้วยนะค่ะ

Eng Trans : http://koalasplaygro...es-female-lead/

Thai Trans : PSH_THAI

#102 lovebof

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

ขอบคุณค่ะ น่าดูมากเลยอะ ^^

#103 NomPing

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Officials Complain That ′The Heirs′ Has Swept Up All the Actors

2013.07.25 15:19 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Many drama officials have been complaining about Kim Eun Sook′s actor sweep-up for her upcoming piece.

The upcoming Kim Eun Sook drama, SBS′ The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs, is set to air in October, but it′s already confirmed its star-studded cast, leaving virtually no one behind for other dramas.

Posted Image

One official said, "We understand how she got Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, but we didn′t expect such rising stars as Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Won Young, Kim Sung Ryeong, Kim Woo Bin, [ZE:A′s] Park Hyung Sik, [f(x)′s] Krystal, Kang Ha Neul and [CN Blue′s] Kang Min Hyuk to all join them in The Heirs. We recently offered them roles in another drama but they turned them down, saying they′ll be ′joining Kim Eun Sook′s drama.′"

The official added, "It′s very impressive how a drama that will air in October started casting actors since the beginning of the year up until recently. Even dramas that are set to air in September haven′t been able to finish casting yet, but this drama, which will air in October, is already finished putting together its main cast. We didn′t know actors were so bent on joining The Heirs even if it meant they would have to wait 10 months."

It has become known that some actors even asked Kim Eun Sook to cast them regardless of how much they′ll be paid. It seems the success of Jang Dong Gun of A Gentleman′s Dignity and Hyun Bin of Secret Garden prompted them to think of her dramas as an opportunity to launch themselves not only into the mainstream drama scene, but also advertising.

Kim Eun Sook pours so much detail into her supporting characters that actors wish to act even in those roles if they can′t get a main role.

Posted Image

The Heirs has finished casting, and will start shooting in September.

This drama, which will be about rich high school students, will establish Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik as a rich boy gang, while their partners Park Shin Hye and Krystal will appear as rich girls and string together love triangles.

Cr: enewsworld

#104 kratair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

ละครเรื่องนี้เป็นละคร ตลก หรือว่า ดราม่า(ชีวิต)
อ่านตัวละครที่ชินเฮเป็น ดูดราม่าจัง

#105 lovebof

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:08 PM

คนโพสเขาบอกว่าเป็นทีมงาน กับนักแสดง เรื่อง Heirs ไม่แน่ใจว่าเริ่มถ่ายแล้วหรือเปล่า มาจากแฟนๆ พัคชินฮเย

Posted Image

อีกภาพ

Posted Image

CR : as tagged

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users